Term 3 - Week 7 - Production Team Collaboration

April 27, 2019

I wanted finished up the title this week, building on the animated brush stroke effects i'd finished the week prior. I wanted to add a little more detail that would utilise the Celtic patterns we as a team thought would look nice and help bring our scenes together. 

 

I traced patterns from the a Brave title as paths, and used the trim paths effect to make them draw in, with some ease as the animation ended to make them look a little more natural and satisfying

 

 

 

I then used the a set matte effect so the lines would appear in as the letter's were painted in.

 

 

I played around with background colours a little bit, and decided on a light grey within our decided colour palette, which just seemed the most authentic. I was quite pleased with the title, it was simple, and understated, but really satisfying to look at. I took a lot of time in making the paint strokes look as natural as a could, which was surprisingly tough specifically on the B, trying to make the strokes curve around both bumps and the straight back and meet at the end.

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags